Monday, August 3, 2015

Neuroimaging Training Program 2015



Over the next two weeks I will be attempting to blog regularly about what we will be learning at the UCLA Neuroimaging Training Program. Just to show you how seriously I am taking this, here is an extensive list of what I will and will not be doing:

What I will be doing:
  • Studying
  • Paying attention
  • Taking notes
  • Staying hydrated

What I will most definitely not be doing:
  • Drugs
  • Partying with celebrities
  • Gallivanting away at a moment's notice to go salsa dancing

So there you have it. The plan is to blog every other day or so, intermittently summarizing what we've gone over, and how it can improve your life. Slides and recordings are posted every year on the NiTP website, so be sure to check those out as well if you want the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment