Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Escape to Los Angeles

Because you all need to know when and where I go on vacation, I will be traveling to Los Angeles, California, for the next week; followed by a trip to Minnesota. Those of you still in Bloomington: Please don't break into my apartment. But if you do, could you at least water my plants? I forgot about that when I left town this afternoon. Thanks!

However, just because I am on the other side of the country, hiking and swimming and laughing and playing the Schubert F Minor Fantasie and Grieg and Brahms cello sonatas, doesn't mean that I'll quit updating. Do you think I would ever quit that? Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no. So remember to check back regularly, because I will continue to post on topics such as GLMs, MVPA, FIFY, and IMHO. Maybe. It really depends on how much fun I'm having.


No comments:

Post a Comment